1. Tell Us How Many PortaBoxes You Need
We will deliver as many containers as you need right to your home or business and position them with your convenience in mind. If you order more storage containers than you end up using, you will receive a full credit for the unused containers. So, unlike larger storage containers from our competitors, you only pay for the storage space you use. (This only applies to our 5’x8’x8' (WxDxH) containers that are picked up and stored in our secure warehouse).
2. Tell Us Where You Want Your PortaBoxes Delivered
Loading is made easy because our containers are at ground level at your door step. No lifting heavy items up into a truck. Load at your convenience and save the cost of hiring a packing specialist.
3. Load On Your Time And At Your Convenience
You only have to load your belongings once, meaning no loading everything into a truck and then unloading into a storage locker like with mini-storage facilities. Our containers are flush with the ground so you can walk right in and are built to accomodate up to 2000 pounds! Simply secure with your own lock or purchase one from us and we'll take care of the rest.
4. Store Your PortaBox At Our Warehouse Or Ship To A New Location
We will pick up your filled containers and store them at our conveniently located warehouse so you don't have to worry about transporting your belongings. Our warehouses are designed and maintained with the strictest of security and safety measures. Only you and the individuals you authorize are allowed access to your stored containers. Our warehouses are constantly monitored with motion sensors, video cameras, and fire systems so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your belongings are safe.
5. Compare Our ServicesWhether you are looking to relocate your belongings along the Wasatch Front, or just want temporary or long term storage, PortaBox Storage offers competitive solutions to suit your needs.